6.09.2011

Thursday Thing - Hot Designer

T-Rog sent me a picture today of the Duchess in a gorgeous dress at an event and I immediately thought "I've seen that before!!" I was wrong, but I was close. It's from Jenny Packham's Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear collection. See the other dresses from that collection below...


LOOK at these shoes! Unrelated to this post, but I DIE.

This is the dress I confused it with... SO close. Blair wore this on Gossip Girl a few weeks ago. Yes, I still watch that show... *hangs head in shame.*
 

AND... look what else she designed! Sandra Bullock's Golden Globes dress! If only she could have designed her bangs...


I got me some mad skillz, y'all. AND you can see here who else is wearing Jenny Packham. It won't be me anytime soon... not until I lose 150 pounds, grow 6 inches, will myself to wear fabulous heels again AND win the lottery, anyways. But maybe it will be you?!

p.s. As I said in my email back to T-Rog... I can't wait to see The Duchess' every look from now until I'm dead.

p.p.s. I'm a loser.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But an entertaining loser. You're a wealth of useless (albeit entertaining) knowledge. XOXO

Katrina said...

Wow, the only designers I know are found at Target. How in the world do you know this stuff?!! That first dress was amazing tho.

Katie Norwood said...

I will get you a Jenny Packham gift card for your birthday. ...For $40. :-) Enjoy, and you can thank me later.