3.31.2011

The Best Post Ever.

I interrupt my regularly scheduled "Charlie is 5 months old post" to bring you this.  I will post about Charlie next week.  This week, I think it's more important to share this with you.

My sister-in-law Emily (Daniel's oldest sister... he has three!) and her husband Andy and their kids Caroline, Lucy and Preston welcomed baby Drew from Rwanda into their family this week!  I could tell you all about it, but I would rather you go watch the videos to see the story.  They took a fabulous photographer with them and she set the experiences to short videos about some of the key days... ranging from Emily and Andy's first meeting of Drew to court experiences and his first bath to his homecoming.

Here they are in order of occurrence.  If you read the blog post before you watch, you will have a better idea of what's happening in the video.  There are other posts in between, so if you want to read the whole story, go to their blog and go back a couple pages and start reading!  It will be well worth your time.

Note: If you only have time for a couple videos, watch the first and the last.  :)

Meeting Drew

Drew, The Longhorn 

Field Trip!

Sunday in Africa

Homecoming for Drew Moses Schulz

Charlie and I were able to go meet Drew at the airport and I cried the first second I saw the "He makes all things glorious" banner... after that, there wasn't any point even trying.  Daniel, Charlie and I got to go see Drew again yesterday and he is a sweet little man.  I think he and Charlie are going to be buddies... they are five months apart and precious together!

AND here's a picture of Charlie, just because.  I wish I had one of the two of them together but I will post one of those when I get it!  :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It really is the best post ever.

Katie Norwood said...

Wow. So beautiful. The joy was just leaping off the page. Inspirational... I want to live a life like that. Thanks for sharing your awesome family.

Writinggal said...

Amazing. Frank and I both watched the videos--not a dry eye in our house! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations to your family.