Also, my sister is not exactly "blogging"... but she does have a Tumblr page where she posts pics and thoughts... http://katetx32.tumblr.com.
And here's what I've been up to since I beat the tar out of my sister for March Madness:
- Working for the G-Rents
- Doing lots and lots of Jazzercise... I racked up 50 classes in about 50 days
- Seeing quite a bit of my momma who is in town pretty often to help with my (other) grandparents
- Mentally preparing myself to start Junior League. Bradley and I filled out our questionnaires last night and it is safe to say that mine will be the least read because of the messy handwriting and sheer volume of words
- Corresponding with celebrity blogger, Lisa Timmons, from http://www.socialitelife.com I helped with a technical issue a couple weeks ago and we are now twitter friends AND she emailed me asking for my address (told me I was one of her favorite readers "of all time!") so she can mail me one of their giveaways. How cool am I?!
- Vacationing with Daniel! We braved the swine flu and went here (http://www.paraisodelabonita.com) last week... and it was fabulous. I read lots of books including "The Devil in the Junior League", "Baby Proof", "The Undomestic Goddess" and "Deep Dish" and I loved all of them
- Gearing myself up to continue on with the Lozier Family Book Club (LFBC) month 4... we combined April and May because we were way behind. My book is "Dream It. List It. Do It." and I have to make a list of short term and long term goals and then I have to get started on them. Any ideas to get me going??
That's all for now. I will keep it up tomorrow!