2.08.2010

Walk a Mile in MY Shoes

After a long day gathering and coordinating flowers for my grandfather's funeral on Thursday, we got ready for dinner in record time and flew out the door.  After a very nice, long dinner at Fonda San Miguel (upscale, interior Mexican food), we were saying our hugs goodbye outside when my sister looked down and started laughing.

This was on my left foot....


This was on my right foot....


This was how they looked together....


Heels were same height and they felt exactly the same because they're so broken-in!  Even with my crazy clean house and having my shoes all situated in their cubbies... I picked up one from one shelf and the other from the shelf above that.  Impressive, yes??  :)

4 comments:

Katrina said...

nice. LOL LOL

I am so sorry about your loss friend. Praying your family is doing okay

Unknown said...

You never cease to amaze me...

Beth LoSurdo said...

Wow...definitely impressive :) Sorry to hear about your grandfather! You will be in our prayers!

efguess said...

Oh...I can top that...well...actually I will blog about it...just remember when I do, you were the inspiration.