You are three months old! I would say that time has flown by... but that would be a straight-up lie. I think a lot of it has to do with going through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. The phrase "slower than Christmas" took on a WHOLE new meaning this year! But every day has some wonderful moments. Here are some things about you right now...
(Look how sweet you are!)
* You love to smile and laugh at me. And since your two overnight stays with just your Dad, you've been connecting with him a lot more, too! He loves it!
* You've started chatting with me... making the cutest cooing noises I've ever heard!
* You like going on walks, but you hate the sun in your eyes.
* You will stay awake and hang out with people but you really love to sleep. A lot.
(This picture was taken by your dad at 5:30 in the morning when y'all were having a sleepover when I was at a sleepover with my girlfriends!)
* You make a noise like a whinnying horse when you're eating sometimes.
* You weighed 13 pounds and were 24.25 inches at your 2 month doctor's appointment
* You don't mind when Pop and B's HUGE dog, Sophie (a lab/pyrenees mix... 105 pounds), gives you tiny kisses on your face.
* You still don't have a "schedule", but I'm learning to be okay with it... especially since you are doing SO much better sleeping at night. We had a week there where you stayed awake from about 10pm to 3am and that was NOT okay. You're getting the hang of it now.
* You take a 2-4 hour nap every morning. And usually, I sleep then too! Your afternoon naps range from 30 minutes to 2 hours... just depends on the day and what we're doing! I know, I know... I will try to get you on a schedule sometime in the next two months. But I'm loving the flexibility of this!
You are awake! I will post more pictures soon. Or people can see you on Facebook.... that's where all the pictures live.
I love you,