11.17.2009

WHOA!


The coolest opportunity came at me today so randomly and unexpectedly that I hardly even know how to react. But after very little hesitation and an encouraging conversation or two, my reaction was solely - and fully - HYPED.

I'm going to move forward with it and I will let you know what unfolds. All I can ask is that you pray that whatever the reason and purpose God has for this strange, odd thing is... that it will happen. It's going to be challenging and mind-bending. Simple and tough. Fun and complicated. And maybe only half of those things! But I am truly hoping it happens and that it will be good.

I will post one of the two recipes I served for Daniel's office Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow. You vote... Cranberry Sauce OR Sweet Potato Casserole. I can promise that you won't be disappointed by either.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have me so intrigued!! Are you going to be writing a children's book? Or editing a book or something for someone? I'm just making crazy assumptions based on your picture.....so excited for you!

Beth LoSurdo said...

Whoa!...now you have me all kinds of curious!! I want to know what's going on! :) I will be praying for you and I am excited to hear more about this!

katie newton said...

Me toooooo! You cant write something like that and just leave us hanging!!!!!!!