9.21.2009

Photography 101


I just got a camera on Saturday (Nikon D40... I know, it's basic. But I'm working with basics here). For example and por ejemplo, if you are taking a picture of a person, I THINK the person is supposed to SHOW UP in the photo.


That is Pearls... of Chopsticks and Pearls fame (y'all get on her about blogging... she keeps fussing at me, but she hasn't posted since August 25th!!).

I will tell you more about my photography exploits soon. But here are a few of my "fresh out of the camera, I have no idea what I'm doing or how to work these buttons" shots. There should be a few hyphens in there somewhere, but we know how I feel about that.

Baby Sophia. Babies sure do move a LOT!


Daniel is quite serious on our way to the golf course on our 6th wedding anniversary. Probably because I had just told him to "get used to" me taking close up pics of him at any given time. Thank goodness he's handsome.


The cake Brooke Anna made me for my 29th birthday. Chocolate with Reese's PB Cup in the icing. (I almost just burst out in song. The song that popped into my head, you ask. Zippity Doo Dah.)


My jeans. Close up.


And... my purse, close up.

To be honest, some of these are blurrier than they look in my iPhoto... but I'm not going to fret. Plenty of time to practice. If you're unlucky (I mean LUCKY), you'll end up being one of my subjects some day soon! :)

1 comment:

Chopsticks and Pearls said...

Nice post! And yes....when you upload high resolution pictures in blogspot...they sometimes come out blurry. That happens with Megan's blog...Wyatt's world! haha.