1.21.2009

Help!

I want to start blogging again, but I can't figure out how to change my background from Happy Thanksgiving to something else.  I totally bragged that I know how to change it, but that was many moons ago and now I can't remember!  I know most of you are reading through Google Reader so you don't see the backgrounds, but please let me know if you have some ideas?

Also, for those of you who I haven't talked to extensively in the last 3 weeks, I'm working for my grandparents... again. And I will update my blog about that when someone can tell me how to change my background.  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and choose a background. It will tell you how to do it. You basically just clear the code of the old one and copy and paste the new code. It will be under "layout" on your dashboard

katie newton said...

I second what T-Rog said... seriously, you have no excuses anymore. I am very new to this blogging world, and even I know that Thanksgiving backgrounds are sooooooooooo not cool. :):):) So glad you have a blog- I'm putting you on my list- after you change your background. :)

Writinggal said...

I don't know anything about changing blog backgrounds. I've had the same one since, like, blogs were invented.

But I might check out this website that "T-Rog" suggested :)

Gobble Gobble!